Tuesday, November 25, 2014

A very big step!

Today Thomas took a very big step.  He went to a classmates' house for a playdate with not one, two or three, but FOUR other classmates.  It was his first playdate with this many classmates and the first classmate playdate without me attending.  I was very nervous about how he would do, but he did great!  He has been doing so well on the playground with all of these children and he was excited to go, so I let him.  I picked him up after 45 minutes for this first trial run, but maybe next time he’ll stay longer.  I know and trust the mom and we kept in contact.  He was very happy there.  This is such a BIG step for him.

He also was playing tag on the playground with his group of friends today running and talking to ALL of them. 

We are on our 5th week of therapeutic listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment