Thursday, April 6, 2017

My Book of Brave is now available on Amazon!!!


The journal I created, My Book of Brave: A Journal for Taking Control of Scary Feelings and Fears is now live on Amazon internationally! Here is a direct link to the book on the US site: My Book of Brave (see other country links below)  It is available for free Prime shipping when you check out. Please help me raise awareness about childhood anxiety and share this post with anyone you think could benefit from this journal.  As a thank you to everyone who has supported me and followed my blog, I am launching the book at $6.99 for today.  Missed the video discussing what is in the journal?  You can view it here. My Book of Brave - description and what's inside  If you purchased a copy, you can redeem your free gift (a pdf of the scary chart that you can cut out, laminate etc. to be hung in a room, put on the refrigerator, carried with you when you are on the go, etc.) by filling out the box on the top right of my blog's homepage. Thanks for helping me spread awareness of childhood anxiety!

Also available at:

Amazon UK - My Book of Brave

Amazon FR

Amazon ES

Amazon IT

No comments:

Post a Comment