Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Haircut help?

Okay, so I just saw this pop up in my facebook news feed and am freaking out with excitement! Thomas has always struggled with haircuts, but overtime has been able to tolerate them at a kid's place we go to. It is far away and expensive, so we have been trying for awhile to cut his hair at home with no luck. He can hold it together at the haircut place, but when he is in the company of people he feels completely comfortable with, all bets are off. My husband attempted cutting our boys' hair this summer with his buzzing clippers to save time and money, but it was an BIG fail for Thomas. (See my July 5, 2016 blog post) I am hoping this might be the answer for us! Calming Clipper Haircutting Kit for Sensory Sensitivity, 10 Piece

No comments:

Post a Comment