Monday, January 2, 2017

What's your #oneword2017?

I stumbled across the hashtag #oneword2017 the other day as I was trying to navigate the Twitter world that I recently signed up for, and I have to say that I love the idea behind it!  Have you heard of this?  It is sort of like an un-resolution for the year.  Instead of trying to make resolutions that often get quickly broken in the first month or so, you pick one word that will be a sort of mantra to guide you in your daily life and give you clarity and focus throughout the year.  I just loved the idea and after thinking about it for awhile, this year my word is INSPIRE.

I want to inspire my children to be the best they can be each day.

I want to seek opportunities to inspire others through my words and actions.


I want to inspire those who follow this blog and also myself to dream big, work hard and never give up hope for themselves and/or their loved ones dealing with selective mutism and/or spd.


No comments:

Post a Comment